Tuesday 31 May 2016

Interrailing 2016! My Itinerary



Well my adventure has begun! And I apologise for being so disorganised and not writing my starting post before i actually left! But the few weeks leading up to now have been a whirlwind of craziness and mixed emotions. Before I knew it, it was the day before my flight and I was frantically packing my bag at the last minute.          
I've been feeling a good balance of excitement and nerves, which is probably the best place to be when you're about to take off inter-railing solo for a month! I do feel a little sceptical as to how the next month is going to go, but from every traveller I have spoken to, they've all said the same thing. Travelling solo was one of the best decisions they've ever made, and most actually prefer it to being in a group.          
I do live alone and enjoy it very much, but this will be the longest time I've ever been away by myself before. And despite the nerves I am really glad I've taken this opportunity and I'm grateful for the experience!
Which cities/countries am I visiting? 
  • Berlin, Germany
  • Krakow, Poland 
  • Vienna, Austria
  • Budapest, Hungary
  • Ljubljana, Slovenia
  • Lake Bled, Slovenia
  • Verona, Italy 
  • Florence, Italy
  • Rome, Italy
Where am I staying? 
I am staying in a good mixture of accommodation types. These will be 4 hostels, 3 Airbnb and 2 hotels (as a little extra treat!) 
How am I getting around?
I am flying to my starting point and flying home again, and then travelling by train from country to country with an Interrail Pass. The pass I have is the '10 days Within 1 Month Flexi Pass'. But there are lots of different options. You can look at the different options HERE
So here's to the next month! (eeek) Stay up to date with where I am on this blog!
Lotsa love
Franki
Xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© franki victoria | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig