Friday 22 January 2016

Sourced Box Review!









*Thanks for visiting my blog! It is fairly new so there's not much content yet, but there will be regular uploads every week!*

So I received my Sourced Box, along with a lot of other equally excited people in the first week of January. What a great way to kick off the New Year! It's so difficult to find healthy snacks on the go without trekking to a health food store, which I'm sure for myself and many of you is a big pain in the butt! To have a selection of different products delivered to you each month sounded perfect for a hectic lifestyle.

First Impressions?

I was so excited when I finally got my Sourced Box, as soon as I heard about it I knew I'd be signing up. I was very impressed at how many snacks I actually received. There was so much variety! The box contained 4 savoury snacks, 6 sweet snacks, tea and even a milkshake! It's great to finally get a subscription box full to the brim with healthy and delicious full sized snacks. It looked so professional and well put together. It's clear to see how much hard work has been put into the creation of the box. (Thank you Niomi Smart and Marcus Butler!)

What is a Sourced Box?

Sourced Box is a subscription snacking service bringing you healthy, natural and delicious snacks. They believe that a snack doesn't have to be "stuffed with sugar or crammed with chemicals" to taste great. Each month you receive a new selection of at least 10 different snacks, with a variety of sweet and savoury. So if you're a bit of a fussy eater, why not split a box with a friend? I'm sure you'll find some tasty treats you'll enjoy!

Main Benefits

* New selection of products each month *
* Delivered straight to your door *
* Variety of sweet and savoury snacks *
* Healthy, natural and delicious *
* Perfect for on the go *


So who is the box for?

The box is suited to foodies who enjoy eating natural, healthy snacks. It's a perfect box for an on the go, active lifestyle. If you find yourself constantly rushing around throughout the week with limited time to make healthy snacks, this box is perfect for you. You can take your pick from the selection, pop a snack in your bag and off you go! And they're great for any type of day. Whether it be work, the gym, school, or even a relaxed lazy day at home. 

What do I think?

With everything I get up to during the week, it leaves very little time for making sure I'm snacking healthily. Unless I'm blogging or making a baking/cooking video, it becomes really difficult to make homemade healthy snacks for the week. I used to not snack at all, because it was difficult to find snacks that weren't just full of sugar, particularly when on the go and at work. If I hadn't gotten anything prepped I'd be in trouble! I would just end up getting home and binge eating on a load of chocolate! I find that if I snack frequently throughout the day, I don't crave other naughty things later on that I should only eat in moderation. If you're constantly on the go but want to keep up a healthy lifestyle, this box is ideal. I pop a couple of snacks in my bag every day, and when I'm hungry I just pick and choose what I'm in the mood for! Simple.

Are there any cons?!

There's one little thing that I've noticed people mentioning when it comes to the Sourced Box. And that's the price. Each subscription box is £18.95, which seems a little pricey.

But things to consider... There aren't many pre-made boxes on the market that include healthy, natural and sugar free (excluding natural sugars) snacks. And the ones that are available are a lot more expensive than Sourced Box, for example, 'Healthy Nibbles' and 'Life Box'.

 The box contains at least 10 (January contained 12) full sized snacks, that when bought separately in a health food store would cost considerably more. (I'm talking about £25-£30) and the Sourced Box does include postage fees. You can also buy a one off box (At £21.95) just to get a taste of what it's like. You may even want a one off box to find a bit of inspiration to try doing things for yourself. And if you're a crazy organised snacker, they also have an annual subscription option, giving you 12 boxes for the price of 10.

Where Can I get One?!


What's Inside?

 The Giving Tree Broccoli Crisps - So delicious and full of flavour
Ombar Mylk Chocolate Buttons - I was amazed at how smooth and creamy these were
Pulsin Maca Bliss Raw Choc Brownie - Texture of chocolate mousse
Sassy's Pecan, Cinnamon & Lucuma Flapjack - Really tasty - Cinnamon made all the difference
 Rebel Kitchen Chocolate Mylk - This is a thick and creamy as any other milkshake
'Dozy Girl' Bluebird Tea - Delicious and perfect just before bed
Rude Health Mini Rice Thins - Awesome snack.. pair with the almond butter!
Pip and Nut Coconut and Almond Butter - Perfect with the rice thins, the coconut made this butter so smooth
Science Kitchen Pizza Seed Toasts - So tasty and full of flavour, great snack in the middle of the day
Loveraw Rosehip and Lemon Bar - So light and flavoursome
Wyldsson Persian Mulberry Promix - Perfect little mix, great for post-gym
Snact Fruit Jerky - Chewy and sweet


















Thanks for reading :)
Lotsa love
Franki x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© franki victoria | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig